Sunday, July 19, 2009

First Week in ACS...

The first day i was in ACS.. I was blur n don't know what to do..Cause its just 6.55am in the morning. *SIGH* I have to line up and hav some small assembly ... I lined up in the class 6RR,which is my current class.
One thing that was quite annoying was.........THE TEACHER IN CHARGE
The monitor and I were finding the teacher in charge whole round the school and yet we couldn't find her!! GOSH!!!! We found her but she was so busy doing her stuff,discussing with the teacher and called me to wait...zzzzzz...waited her for 30minutes!!
When I first walk into the class...I saw all my classmates...........I duno who were they... Felt lonely...Just missing my SAM TET and SMI schoolmates so so so so so much!!
ESPECIALLY L6F4!! T__T GUYS,DO U ALL KNOW CHI SAN MISSING U ALL BADLY???
I hope current class got u all so ROCKSS..Gave me so much fun and everyday desperate to go to school and BLOW WATER with u all...
The girl who sitting beside me is so SWEAT!!! She is so noisy, messy, and "FAN"sy..She jus like one of the L6F4 girl..tat KL girl..I mean the attitude..
OVER PASSIONATE!!!
She sitting alone and she pulled me to sit with her..i don't want to sit with guys,and i force to sit with her! WTH!!! DISLIKE HER SO DAMN MUCH!!! I cant stand her anymore!! Luckily there were girls there call me to leave her and sit with them..But sounds very bad..And the girls who sitting behind me right now are kind and good..They help me much!! Not really want to leave them...
Now...everyday I dont know when is the time I can go home..Cause it's just like depend on the teachers..This school really make me feel WEIRD...I have to call my dad everyday to inform what time I dismiss ..HAIX...
Loads of homework everyday... until now..Stil blur...Dunno what am I doing in the class actually... *SIGH* gain.... Hope the continuos day will be smooth and fine~~~~XD


p/s: "FAN"sy = cantonese and chinese punya "FAN"

3 comments:

  1. whoa..
    HAHAA..
    why you move from one school to one school ge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause i want study which i wan to..
    but the government simply throw......
    I'M SO SPEECHLESS!!!
    Suit the life all over again..
    but the week there was pretty good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. no wonder. HAHAA..
    well, glad you have what you wanted d.;D

    ReplyDelete