Friday, July 10, 2009

My First BLog N a LoNg BLoG

HELLO!!! This is my FIRST blog. Haha. I can't believe myself that i am writing this blog. Look like quite fun having a blog. So i decided to have a blog. When I am free I will write something here.
Cause FORM6 now. I just transfer to SMI for 3 days. Have to catch up many things, and right now i am waiting the letter for me to ACS. *SIGH*
WHAT GOVERMENT IS THIS????????? The STUPID new systems that let us to be the 'white mice' for them to have this "EXPERIMENT". I so hope them to try how tired are we. And we are just having the half of that so called NEW SYSTEM!! Why we are not following the SEM for exams???
WE STIL HAVE TO WORK VERY VERY HARD FOR OUR STPM!!!!
Forcing us to have coccuriculums,kelas kolokium,tutorial..........NONSENSE!!!!!!
Yesterday i left early at 1.05 cause i don't wanna attend my history lesson!! Its BORING!! I told my monitor that i'm not feeling well(its bit true), but actually.... I WENT BACK TO SAM TET to see their interclass competition. (Thanks en jun!! Cux u fetch me back sam tet! )
Having lots of fun in Sam Tet yesterday... AND... L6F4 & L6B3 got 3 champions in this competition!! WOW!! BRAVO EVERYONE!! You all so pro la when u all playing basketball.So bad i just can see the basketball. I was so EXCITED during the match..HAHA!!
We shout when they got points!! Before tat let wen jian them pulled me go those what PHSYICS stuffs..zzz althought its bit boring but quite fun bout the "space ship egg" HAHA!!
Heavy rain..Heavy rain and heavy rain..
Go back home its a problem...how we go to the car park?? Nam go take car and fetch us( poh karhean and me) ..KIND BUDDY!! Then Jason n Oh Chee Hao take umbrella to bring us to the carpark there. FINALLY...WE GOT INTO THE CAR!!! Discussing our outing 11/7... woot funny de!!! =) I am sure everyone is WAITING THE DAY TO COME. GUYS RIGHT?

After recess today....SOMETHING HAPPENED ON ME!!
OH GOD..The teacher called out the students that dindn't attend to the kelas kolokium. I thought don't have my name there...HOW KNOW!!!!!!!!! MIRACLES!! (~.~)
LsA1 khoo chi san
SWEATzz...MY NAME!!!!!!!OH GOD!!! I was so frightened. But my monitor called me just go out don't need to worry cause teacher knew i am sick yesterday. And I lie the teacher that i PERIOD PAIN..god..Everyone passed by also looked at me and another two indian guys.
Luckily I am still new student so mayb i don't need to be punished to stay back on next Friday.But i felt i have to. =(

After school i went sushi king with my best best fren..KAR SENG!! haha..and a girl.. Then i rushed to tuition.. LUCKILY.. i stil can catch up what teacher teaching..just started onli..
wooooooo~~~~

TOMORROW IS COMING!!! L6F4 FIRST GATHERING!!!
ROCKS!!!

That's all for this blog!!
THANKS!!

2 comments:

  1. haha....i hear someone say u dunwan take account?
    izit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAT???? i duwan accounts??? huh??? hu said so??
    If i cant go to acs then i continue stay at AMI lo...since pinn houng transferred there d..then continue my HISTORY...wooot =)

    ReplyDelete